A unique property for a unique experience. The Resort at Skamania Coves is a great launching pad for exploring the Gorge, the Columbia River and all the area has to offer.
The resort offers 4 fully renovated vacation rental homes - 3 of which are located in their own compound. The Bluff House, the Beacon Rock Condo and the Sternwheeler Condo were built new in late 2010 and each is complete with amenities like heated floors, gas fireplaces, WiFi, satellite TV and much more. The fourth unit, the Riverhouse is also in its own compound and offers wonderful views and direct river access.
The High House was completed in 2012! This gorgeous 2 bedroom, 2 bath home comfortably sleeps 6 and features large covered patios, a hot tub, outdoor shower, heated floors, gas fireplace, WiFi, satellite TV and much more. This house also has incredible views up and down the Columbia River.
Our Overlook House, with its intricately inlaid wood ceiling, was renovated in the spring of 2013 and is also available for rent. This house sleeps 6 with 2 bedrooms, sleeper sofa, hardwood floors, updated bathroom and kitchen, satellite TV, wood burning fireplace, leather furniture, and a large deck with a view of the river.
In addition to the vacation homes, The Resort at Skamania Coves offers 17 vacation RV spaces with full hookups plus laundry and restroom/shower facilities. Relax in your own space or take a quick walk down to the river to enjoy one of the many secluded coves.
At the river, launch your kayak or small sailboat from the resort's private beaches. If you enjoy windsurfing and kiteboarding, The Coves can be a little protected for launching for the novice. Guests commonly launch downstream in Stevenson, WA and end their ride back at The Coves.
Additional Resort & RV Lodging Features
- Newly Renovated, Luxury Furnished Cabin Homes
- Unsurpassed views of Gorge Mountains and the Columbia River
- Nightly and Weekly Accommodations Available
- Direct River Access
- Picnic Tables and Wooded Areas for Hiking
- Kayak and small, day-sailing boat launch from beach
- Spring Anchoring and Beaching Fishing Boats
- Overflow Parking
- 17 RV sites with full hook-ups (10 with 50 amp service)
- Secure gated entrance to RV park keeps traffic to a minimum
- Non-membership resort
- On-site Hosts
- RV lodging features laundry and restroom facilities
- Fire pits available (weather permitting)
- Large, open lawn areas available for picnics, family gatherings and games